I have been drooling over new fabrics and working on all kinds ideas! I’ve been working with vintage hat patterns and semi-formal wear. I have some handbag ideas I’m working on for Spring. I’m getting my models lined up and have even been talking with photographer. I’m excited about new things coming in the next few months! It may seem too soon to talk about these things, but Spring will be here before you know it. And us crazy creative types after to work months ahead to be ready! Actually, I’m a few months behind and should’ve been doing this in the Fall, but time gets away from me.
Subscribe by Email
- Join me on HelloFax. It's the easiest way to sign and send documents online - hellofax.com 4 months ago
- I'm excited to see more photos of this one! #heyimadethat instagram.com/p/BJgkSmtAaPA/ fb.me/5APmkyYvg 8 months ago
- REMINDER!!! Shop closing August 1 through November 1. Get your order in now! This is what I'm working on for... fb.me/51fYtZ1iZ 9 months ago
- Hey! I've been so busy with commissions and a part time job. Just wanted to REMIND you that the shop is closing... fb.me/1kD1Vp2Du 9 months ago
- There's no waitlist to get your Glam Bag for a limited time. Get in on it now: ipsy.com/new?cid=p_shar… 10 months ago
- 1930s 1950s artfire black black friday bridal bridesmaid challenge chiffon coats cocktail cocktail dress cocktail gown contest contests costume coupon custom cyber monday dana barrett denim destash discount dress esmarts team evening feedback formal ghostbusters Ghostbusters movie dress giveaway glam gown handbag handbags Handmade For Life team hats holiday iCraft ivory jewelry knit Margot Tenenbaum newsletter New Year's Eve old hollywood opinion pageant party penelope Penelope movie plus size polo dress process prom promo purse ruched sale secret Sellers Bootcamp sell out short gown sigourney weaver skirts spring collection spring shopping strapless tops treasure vintage wedding winner women zuul