I’m almost finished making one of the dresses for my Formals collection, but I’m stumped on the name. I’ve decided to hold a contest to see what you guys can come up with!
1. The name can’t be obscene or too “adult” in nature. We are a family-friendly establishment.
2. The name can’t be just a girl’s name (i.e. The Sarah Dress).
3. The name should evoke a feeling or a good memory, or it could be a play on words. (If you want an example of what I mean, see the names of my handbags in the Spring Collection.)
3. Be sure to leave a way for me to contact you if you are the winner. (email, snail mail, phone, whatever)
4. You may submit no more than 2 entries, all others will be discarded.
1. You will be credited with your winning name when it goes onto my website for sale.
2. You will receive a one-of-a-kind half apron from Callidora’s and fair-trade organic coffee beans from Zippity Duda. A retail value of $30.
This contest will run from Saturday, April 11 until Thursday, April 30, 2009. A photo of the dress will be available here when the contest opens.
Good luck and thanks for your help!